29.3.09

watching the wind blowing through your hair

Exhausted from the movie marathon last night. All five hp movies, didn't finish till four forty five, tonight is Amanda Palmer at the Arts Center. 
Lovely colleen over at i'm still asleep gave me neno's award.
Neno's Award
The aims of this award:
  • As dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
  • To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
  • Here are the rules of the award:
  • Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
  • Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
  • Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
  • Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
  • Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
Why I love blogging- Because it makes me smile everyday, gives me an excuse to fiddle away time finding lovely things, lets me share everything that inspires and gladdens me, and introduces me to a whole world of creative and wonderful people otherwise unopened to me.
tagging-annie at curiouser and curiouser 

6 comments:

Gloria C. said...

Yay for HP marathons ^.^
I plan to host one right before the next movie comes out.

Hopefully the 6th movie will be better than the past few...

Anonymous said...

niiice HP marathons= THE BEST!

www.prettyexquisite.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

AWWW all the Harry's! I wanna watch the first and the fourth. I miss those.

Tari said...

Congrats! I love Harry Potter but im all Edward Cullen and Jake Black now. lol

herecomesthesun said...

I have to say, you have some gorgeous pictures on here my dear x

Little Lj said...

Oh I watched HP and the Chamber of Secrets last night! I love how young they are in the first few movies!!